Beck’s new GROUP 75 compact rotary actuator is an evolution of the existing designs that combines the performance, reliability and control advantages of the Beck range of a actuators.
Providing 100% modulating capability with no limitations, the design is smaller than the Group 11 actuators, and having a temperature rating of 120ºC is ideal for use in space-restricted hot environments, either on damper or small rotary valves applications.
The Group 75 design incorporates the standard Beck features including multiple mounting points, allowing the actuator to be installed in every type of mounting position, direct coupled or link connected.
In addition the integral electronics compartment can be easily removed and mounted remotely if required to address space, access or heat considerations.
- Fast Easy push button setup and calibration without mechanical adjustments.
- Local pushbutton/LED interface for quick setup and error checking without the need for external devices.
- Compatibility with asset management systems.
- HART Foundation Fieldbus and Profibus PA interfaces available.
- Actuator diagnostics and operating statistics via HART or serial interface.
- Simplified troubleshooting and diagnostics.
We are available to help with this product selection, including on-site application reviews, or hands-on demonstrations. If you have any questions about this product please contact us.